Please include as a minimum:
- Introduction to the lead applicant (and project team where applicable)
- Brief outline of the problem/clinical need that your innovation is designed to address
- Include facts and figures where possible e.g. number of patients that could potentially benefit
- State how widespread this problem is e.g. local, national, international?
- Very brief statement of the type of solution (We are developing, or have developed, a... [e.g. training course, toolkit, medical device, diagnostic method, software package etc] to address this problem
- Please do NOT include any other details of the innovation in the video, or show the innovation, since this will be made public and may jeopardise your IP protection.
- Brief description of where have you got to so far with innovation development and what are the next steps to take it towards being used in practice? Examples may include:
- We have produced a prototype device and carried out simulation studies. Next we plan to...
- This is currently just an idea and we plan to take it forward by...
- This is already in use within our organisation and we plan to roll it out to other organisations by...
- What are the proposed benefits that your innovation will deliver, and who will benefit?
- Think about various stakeholders including patients and their families, NHS staff, organisations. Examples of benefits may include improved patient care, faster recovery, reduced burden on patients/hospitals, improved efficiencies, cost savings, environmental benefits, staff health and wellbeing improvements etc.
Videos should be no longer than two and a half minutes in duration. Any videos longer than two and a half minutes may result in your application being disqualified. Please produce your video in a landscape format. Videos do not have to be professionally produced. Simply talking to your smartphone camera, or recording yourself talking over a video-calling platform (e.g. MSTeams, Zoom), or even recording audio against a powerpoint presentation will be perfectly adequate. Please contact email@example.com should you require any advice.
Acceptable formats: MP4, MOV
Maximum video file size: 500mb
File naming: Please use the name of your Lead Contact/Team Representative (as used on page 1 of your entry form) as the video file name.